E-commerce (Electronic Commerce )is transaction of goods and services, or the transmitting of funds or data, over an E network, Mainly the Internet. These business transactions occur either business-to-business, business-to-consumer, consumer-to-consumer or consumer-to-business.
Types of E commerce Services
- B2B (Business to Business)
- B2B eCommerce websites are businesses selling services and products to other businesses eg: Selling a Machine to Production Company.
- B2C (Business to Customer)
- Its normal online retailer.Businesses selling to customers. It is done by the business owning its own eCommerce site or selling thier product on a marketplace.Count of the transactions and customers stays higher than the B2B transactions.
- C2C (Customer to Customer)
- Such market type allows clients to interact with each other and sell things to each other.A genuine online marketplace is the best example of a C2C market. where customers are selling their things to other clients or customers. Such market could have variation of products ranging from new, second hand products, home-made products to even things of antiquity.